Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Big Stick Christian Small Group

I keep denying. I keep ignoring. I can't keep it up. The Lord has been laying the opportunity to start a Chrisitan Small Group at my feet and I can ignore this no longer. I am sorry to those that are interested that I have not made this opportunity available sooner.

My inspiration is to get together on the 2nd and 4th Saturday each month. To identify a book to work through as a group that is of interest to everyone. A book of growth in our Christian walk. Suggetions welcome. Teri and I would gladly host everyone, including kids. The adults could take an hour or so for the study and we can send the kids to another part of the house. In addition we can take time to break bread together. I think this would be a great time!

For those that are interested, let me know. We could get started as early as February 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment