Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Big Stick Cardinals - 2010

Can you smell it? Can feel it? Well I can taste it!!! The Big Stick Cardinals are back and better than ever. New uniforms! New attitude! New commitment! Same 'ole ball coach. :( Sorry I couldn't help you there.

Here are some details to prepare for our next season making some noise in eastern MO!

  • We will play at St. Peters Athletic Association - Pee Wee II (Pitching Machine)
  • Season begins week of April 19th (12 game schedule)
  • All games will be on weekdays, except for rainouts which will be made up on weekends.
  • Games will be at Strehl (where we played in the fall) and/or at Woodlands (near SCCC/Mid - Rivers GC)

For more details go to www.spaa.com or just ask me and I'll get you the answer.

More to come soon.....by the way, great job Monday night by all the boys. Mike and I can't wait! First coaches film study Saturday night......

No comments:

Post a Comment