Monday, October 5, 2009

Daddy Date Night

Trinity and I started a monthly tradition when she was 5 years old....we call it Daddy Date Night. It is really easy for a father and his son(s) to hang out and find common interests, especially if both father and son(s) are in to sports.

But with my precious princess Trinity not really big into sports like her daddy, we decided to find common ground. Thus Daddy Date Night! We go out to dinner, movies, get our nails done (not me though, no never, wouldn't think of it, that's not manly......aaahhhhhh well a pedicure every now and again maybe!)

Well this Friday, Trinity and I are going down to SLU to watch a girls volleyball game. Trinity and I would love to make this a Double Daddy Date night. If any of you dad's are interested in bringing your precious little one with us, Trinity and I would love it. The game starts at 7:00 PM this Friday. Let me know if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment