Saturday, August 22, 2009

Housekeeping- Email Test

Hi Everyone!
Great game today.. it was a tough one.. whew..
Just a couple of housekeeping items with the blog..
Overall.. I think it's going well- unless you're not getting email updates.. then not so much. (Public apology #1 to Ethan's family!)

So just a recap. You should be getting email notifications when Coach or I add comments to this blog. If you are not getting updates, please email me at Christinetwnmom3@yahoo.com

Second- Snack schedule is up next to the game day schedule. (Jacob has snack duty for Monday's game) If we have a rainout game, whoever was scheduled to bring snacks will bring on the make up game (Make sense?)

Lastly, to make sure I'm not going crazy or assuming that everyone knows how a blog works- Can I ask a favor? Can I get a reply comment to this blog posting this weekend from all the cardinal parents?

Click on comment and add your "ok.. I'm getting email notifications, or Coach Tom rocks.. whatever you want to say!"

3 comments: